Thursday, December 6, 2012

Grayson is 3 weeks!

Grayson update
All is well in the world of little Grayson. He was sleeping 4-5 hour stretches...they were amazing...as soon as I started bragging to my friends...it ended..I hope we are back on track. He just seems to eat more and more with each feeding. I think he is growing. He has really long fingers and big feet. I think he will be tall like his dad, Grandpa Jim, and Granddaddy. **Update.......sleeping back on track
Cozy in a little blanket from our friends- Jess and Dane
Stretching out after getting out of his baby burrito...my parents call it a straight jacket

1st Bath- Sunday, December 2nd
Matt wanted to go by this little duck we got to test the water temperature for the baby. I was totally fine with this because I have a really bad perception of hot and cold  (I tend to like things on the hot side). My mom warned that the water was too cold. I agreed but the duck was saying it was it was just right. Well baby Gray thought it was too cold too. :*( WE are going to give him another bath soon. I will post those pics soon.



Grand-daddy has arrived
My dad arrived when baby G was 3 weeks old. His smiles explains his feelings towards baby G. Love this!! Grayson was so good when his Granddaddy held him. He was not wiggly or crying, just very content and looking around. 







More Grandparent time
 Everyone wants to hold baby G
It has been so great having my mom for 2 weeks and my dad for a week. We will all miss them. I wonder who will miss whom more...Granny, Granddaddy, or baby G?

Matt's Minutes 
Matt is on a GI rotation this week. This week has been a long week for Matt and he misses spending time with Baby G. He had to give up doing the middle of the night feeds because he was just exhausted working 7-7 (remember we live 30-45 mins from work so that doesn't include getting ready in the morning or driving home). He is looking forward to 2 1/2 weeks off.  His parents come out in 2 weeks for Christmas and we are both excited! He gets Christmas Eve and Christmas day off since he is working on clinic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs