Tuesday, December 25, 2012

6 weeks old

Look at me...I am 6 weeks old on Christmas!

Grandpa and Grandma are here!
The Richards have come for a visit. Matt's parents have come out for a week. It was nice having them for Christmas. Grandma Vin spoiled us and made us some yummy food for Christmas and all the other days she has been here. WE had a wonderful Christmas and hope all of you had a great one as well!
 Grandma love
 They are having a nice visit

 Wiggling for Grandma

 Hey Grandpa!
 Looking at one another...getting better acquainted

 Grandpa hugs

Grayson is a turtle
Family from North Dakota sent me a turtle gift. Do you think I make a cute turtle? <3 Grayson





Santa baby!
Guess who I am going to see ????

 Santa!!!

I've been a good boy these past 5 weeks
 Grayson holding his head up


 Local  can food drive
The fire department goes around collecting can food for this area. They decorate an old school fire truck and have a Santa using a megaphone hollering Merry Christmas. I hope that next year Baby G thinks its cool and not scary.  Sorry the pictures are blurry. They were constantly moving!

 
The weird ways G sleeps
Tucked into Daddy's jacket leaning down
Sleeps like his mama...eyes open and mouth open....ahh genetics

Matt laughing at how G sleeps
Kind of looks like Tebowing right?
moved into another weird position
how is this comfortable baby g?
arm up in his face while tucked into Mommy's jacket...

Snow in Happy Valley
first flakes of snow in Happy Valley on December 18th!
Funny Pic

Congrats Jacklyn!!
My bestie Jacklyn has officially completed Physician Assistant school and has landed her first big girl job! She will be working with a GI doctor.  I am so proud of her and know that she will be an amazing health care professional! Go Jacklyn! Baby G cannot wait until you come to visit once you have made some money! Wahoo!

Jacklyn was the maid of honor at my wedding (she is the one 2nd to the right)

Cutest little girl
My friend Taylor has the cutest little baby in the world. We met up for lunch after a doctor's appointment and I just had to share her styling outfit. I think God knew not to give me a girl to begin with because we would go broke. She would have to dress cute like this one. Lucky her mom is super crafty, Taylor made the headband! I am still working to steal this little one ;)



Missing 
Texas Tech Football
Good riddance to Mr. Tuberville ...Hello Mr. Kingsbury! Tech is getting a new head coach and we are hoping he does much better than the overrated Tuberville. Wreck Em!

Tech going band


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs