Tuesday, January 1, 2013

7 weeks old

7 weeks!
We had a good visit with the Richards. They left Friday and reality is slowly creeping up on me. Matt is on his last week of paternity leave. I know I can do this on my own but I have been super spoiled and have loved and appreciated all the support I have gotten. Matt is such a HUGE help and I wish we could both stay at home :) I am going to say it again, I am glad I have such great neighbors that are also friends. Leiloni offered to watch G on Friday to let me shower before Matt got him. I told her I would take a rain check...I know I will need it especially when Matt starts wards in 2 weeks. 

We are trying to transition baby G from being swaddled (straight jacket in my parents' opinion) to a sleep slack. So far, the transition has been ok. He is not quite sleeping as long as he did swaddled (one night he went 6 hours) but he is going 4-5 hours unswaddled...

Grayson is also starting to track with his eyes. He will follow you as you move and he loves to look at us through the mirror while we change him. He also watches me as I throw away his old diaper. He is getting so much fatter and bigger. I cannot believe my little baby will be 2 months soon!

Different ways I look when I sleep












sleeping at breakfast for daddy's birthday!



Tummy Time


I know this is not tummy time, but he likes to stand now!

Who do I look like? Mom or Dad?

Here are pictures of mommy as a baby and little girl....




Here are pictures of Daddy as a newborn:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs