Monday, January 21, 2013

2 months...9 weeks!

The Thrills in my life besides Grayson boy:
Manis and Pedis, Baths, Wine, and reading!
I got a nice manicure and pedicure with my friend Nicole. I think I speak for most girls when I say one of the best gifts is a good manicure and pedicure. I have also found the BEST massage therapist. I have told Matt that is what I want for Mother's day, birthday, anniversary etc. She is fabulous for all your Portland friends!
Here is the product of the mani/pedi:
PS It is not black. I am not emo...It is a dark purple!


This is from a "bath bomb". It is from an organic shop that I got shopping with my friend Taylor and my mom in the pearl (downtown portland). It has a bunch of different color mixed in and it is all natural. It smells heavenly and made my skin really soft. I took a picture because it looks like Jupiter (the planet) lol!


Man! Did I miss wine or what while being pregnant! I had no idea what a big Wine-o I became. My aunties will be proud I do not drink those fruity wines anymore. This is a glass of Shiraz . Perfect bath =  glass of wine + bath bomb + a candle+ juicy book + awesome daddy watching sweet baby g! It was heaven!

Mobile fun
Grayson loves his Winnie the Pooh mobile we got for him. WE have him lounge on his Boppy pillow and he will stare at it as it turns. Sometimes he picks a character and tracks it as it moves away or sometimes he will just stare. This will occupy him until the mobile stops moving and he is instantly over sitting there. If you wind it back up, he usually will continue to enjoy it. 

 
Bath Time
Grayson enjoys his bath time now. Here are a few shots of him in the bath. :)





Grayson has learned how to smile at people now. Before he would smile in his sleep or just randomly, but not it is purposefully. If you talk to him long enough or sing him little songs, he will give big smiles!





Some Random funny faces G has made!
Getting upset because he is not being held

Sticking his tongue out

Hey look at me! I am super cute!
snuggle time with daddy
Sleepy faces
Fighting sleep
yawning

Getting some good eye rolls

Yes, this is G fully asleep. I blame genetics. By genetics I mean my family (my mom and I sleep like this hahah...eyes open and mouth open)


Be on the look out for:
I have decided that Baby Grayson is going to be extra stylin' so I am on the hunt for cute bow ties/ties and outfits that would be cute with bow ties and ties...let me know if you find any good websites :)

Here is a video of Grayson kicking and a short one of him holding his head up. The holding his head up one was supposed to be a picture but it was on video. Oh well! Still awesome! Hopefully they load! I have another video and it didn't want to load so maybe next week? It is of Baby G talking! I know I have a baby genius he can TALK! haha ok, it is just cooing, but still awesome!



Matt's Minutes

This week I am staying in the outpatient (aka clinic) setting but I return to a week of my own primary patients.  This week is luckily also short as we have a holiday Monday and two of the clinics I was supposed to rotate through have been cancelled.  So this means two half days in addition to the Monday off.  However, after this week I start a string of very busy hospital rotations (always interrupted by a week of clinic) including VA inpatient, MICU, VA inpatient, a lighter geriatric rotation and another VA inpatient block.  This next few months will be rather challenging both academically, mentally, and emotionally as Grayson will be changing very rapidly and more interactive but my work will become more challenging.  But I look forward to everything that is to come and hope I can still make it home for as many baths as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs