Sunday, November 18, 2012

Grayson Matthew Richards

Grayson Matthew Richards was born on Tuesday, November 13th at 6:10 pm. He is absolutely perfect as you can see from all the pictures we have taken. This is an abridged version of what we have taken! Enjoy!

xoxo,
Family of 3 

PS I just realized I did not post all of his nursery pictures. Here they are too.

Nursery
Special thanks to the neighbors for helping me complete this and just in the nick of time!
 Grayson inside the honey pot..this is up on the wall shelf

 From the door to the left...changing table, rocker, Pooh lamp and Pooh mirror

From the door to the right..book shelf stocked with books, dresser, wall shelf, and crib
 Crib view
 side crib view
 curtain and reading corner
 crib

 Fun tree with angels
 Better view of the mirror

 Cutest quote ever! One of my old student's mom/friend sent this to me! I love it!!
 close up on wall shelf...the little booties are from my aunts and dad when they were a baby!
 Family pictures and maternity pictures
 Gotta love a collage of love!
 another mirror shot
 close up on wipe warmer and pooh lamp!
 This was in my room when I was a baby...we just reframed it :)
 Pooh doing what he does best!
I will update this soon :) 1 picture of him for a month..I think I can handle that since we have taken 100 in 5 days :)

Grayson Matthew Richards
* Not in order...do not know why...oh well!

Texting the family an update...
aww poor baby
Look at that conehead!


So tiny
Daddy loves
Hello world!
He loves burritos

Are you hungry?


First family pic courtesy of Sasha our first visitor!! 
Let's get this show on the road!
So worth it!! I promise I put my phone down
3 am walk around the hospital
mmmmm he loves his skin to skin with mama
first outfit in the hospital
Daddy love
big eyes

tight grip

my favorite
Ready to push!

Going home...my phone is in the picture because he was listening to Michael Buble's All I do is dream of you...Daddy sings that to him when he was fussy in the hospital...He did not like the car seat
He is a little Houdini...we pin those arms down with a double swaddle and he still gets out
This is what we came home to...I am serious about saying we have the absolute best neighbors/Oregon family!
They also put this up since I came on my birthday! <3 them!
Getting the bed ready for the baby boy
Skin to skin with the daddy
Skin to skin helps regulate their temperatures, breathing, and heart rate
Again he escapes

Drunk off milk
Got milk?
more loves!


Hey a mom's gotta eat right? I can't put down this sweet baby boy
<3





Loves my baby boy

done eating!


Our favorite night nurse, Adrienne ...she was amazing...had her both nights...looks a little creepy bc Matt was doing skin to skin lol...
My first nurse in labor and delivery Jacqui
Our 2nd nurse June
Me and June after birth!
aww little guy







That's all for now folks! I plan on adding a lot more...I will once we have gotten more sleep 
Love,
Richards family of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs