Friday, March 29, 2013

EP

If you have pics of G that I did not post text them to me :) Enjoy

After his first air plane ride...He got some SW wings :)

Meeting and getting reacquainted with people

Sweet Makayla and G- I had her in 2nd grade last year


Landon and G... Makayla's brother
Morgan family love!

My friend Isabel and baby G!

Meeting Uncle Bob
Meeting Cara- my first neighbor friend
Cara and her grandma with baby g
Blanca and baby G...pretty soon she will have a sweet baby girl to cuddle
Christy and baby G
Some of the White family meeting baby G...I had James in 2nd grade
Keely and baby G
Tammy (Matt's boss from TTUHSC and my friend )...ok Matt's friend too


Grand daddy and g
Tamara (Matt's cousin) and G
Grand Aunt Libby and G
The Grand Aunts and Uncle
Grand Uncle Norman
Grandma and G
Grandparents Richards at Ripe
Amy saying bye to G...we will see you again soon :)
Libby and Norman saying bye... So nice for all my family to come in town to see him

Granddaddy and baby G bonding

Yoli meeting baby G...
Cousin Love
Lucas and his brother Jason meeting baby G...
The boys mom holding baby G
Lisa and my first baby G...Gianni 
Uncle bob before work cuddling the boy
Shopping
Frankie...Gianni's sister holding and meeting G
My mom's friend Randy meeting G
more cuddle time
saying bye to the Richards

The neighborhood kids...I taught the two boys on the right 2nd grade

Here are a few pics of Just G
mom please no more

napping on his own on his side
waking up

Hi guys!
Ready for a walk

Going to meet Granddaddy's co workers

so tired
Hi
nice and cuddly
I love to stand
sucking fingers is what I do best

 Look I can stand
 Sticking his tongue out

So cute 
Toga baby
 Granny putting a girlie hat on her grandson...crazy lady


cool guy

 Mom's hot new ride- WE took some fun pictures in Granny's car...it was not moving since it is a 2 seater












Grayson and his Granny- I have way more but I think this shows you how spoiled the little boy is...if Mommy was not holding him...guess who was holding him?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs