Saturday, March 2, 2013

15 weeks

Hi guys! I am going to take a blogging hiatus. My parents have a mac book and for some odd reason I cannot get my pictures from Iphone off onto the macbook! It will be an almost 3 week hiatus so hopefully you do not go into too much Grayson withdrawl! I am so excited that he gets to meet so many people from our family! My aunts and Matt's aunt and cousin are coming in next weekend to meet him! :) I will take a lot of pictures and post them all once I get home to Portland and Matty!

Being home in El Paso is nice, but Grayson definitely knows we are on a different schedule and his routine is a little off. He is slowly getting back to sleeping longer through the night. Who knows? He may be going through another growth spurt. I hope he just goes back to sleeping 10 hours :)  He is enjoying getting spoiled by Granny.

I am enjoying the nice sunshine and my mom and I have been taking advantage of this nice weather and going on long walks. G enjoys it too since he gets to nap :)

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs