Sunday, February 24, 2013

14 weeks

Holding head up more
Grayson is getting stronger everyday! He actually rolled over all on his own! Yay! Video is below!


I am so strong!
Turtle baby!
happy boy!
 after a nice walk outside with mom

There is drool all over the couch lol
Hi, world! I like my bumbo!
Hi, I am going to roll!


Fighting naps
Grayson has decided that he no longer wants to nap...let me correct that...he thinks he does not want to nap but he is tired! I feel like he is too little to start fighting sleep (at least it is only naps) but still. His favorite way to go to sleep is on a full tummy, and then he wedges his head under my neck and chin...as seen below.
 He will nap on Matt and me for an hour +, but when we put him down, he lasts maybe 15 minutes. Swings have come in handy because he has slept for 20-40 minutes but that does not happen too often. Nothing reliable. I recently had a not so fun struggle with him. I took the below picture. Matt says I look stressed, but I was just annoyed lol. It is okay to be annoyed right?   I still love baby G just the same! We are going to sleep train/ work on these naps once he has hit 4 months. Can we really complain when he sleeps from 8-10 hours at night? If he has to nap on me a couple of times a day...why not? It gives me consistent sleep at night...which mommy and daddy need!
Why fight sleep when he seems so peaceful?? Of course here are nap pictures :)

 Snuggles
 This bouncer is so clutch when it comes to getting a fussy baby asleep...
Yes, he is asleep on his daddy!

What mom does when she needs to get stuff done around the house but I do not sleep for that long when I am not sleeping on a person!

Preparing for El Paso Trip
I cannot believe I am going to be in EP in 3 short days! I am a little nervous to fly with G, but he is a pretty good baby. Just say an extra prayer for me on Tuesday night ;) My flight leaves Portland at 6 am, so that means leaving our house at 4:30 am....eeek! He usually sleeps until 6:45...hopefully this is not a receipe for disaster!

Grayson has been fairly talkative. Of course when I pull out my phone, he does not talk as much, but this has a surprise ending :) He is more talkative in the evening so I shall try to catch more later!

Family visiting EP to see Grayson
This little boy cannot wait to see all of his family! My aunts are coming in town from Austin and Abq and Matt's cousin and aunt are coming from Rio Rancho! He is already so excited...look at that face!
WE are also excited to see the grandparents and all of mommy's friends :) Matt's Minutes


Clinic went well this week, and I have worked one day in MICU. It is hard work and long hours. There are a lot of sick patients. Not to much more to share. I will miss Tammy and Grayson very much, but I am glad she is going home where she can get help with Grayson since I will have a very unpredictable and likely long hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs