Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nursery, Matt's schedule, and baby names

Our nursery is really coming along. We are just waiting for our bookshelf to be delivered this week, and then we will be able to start to really finalize where things will go and where to hang things! Eeek! I cannot wait! We have been buying a lot of things for this little guy and I think we are finally about done! Phew! That term "nesting" is totally true and an accurate word to use. I just want to get everything done so when it is time, I will not freak out about something minor...I know I will not think of EVERYTHING, but I am hoping we have most of the things we need!

Matt is starting night float tonight :/ I am less than excited about this. I will get to see/interact with him very minimally. Eh, it is only a week right? We have done it before. It was much better though when we were in El Paso, because I can go hang out at my parent's house. Oh well. It will be over before we know it!

So, those of you that we have shared a baby name, ie at the baby shower....remember I said we were 99% sure of it? Yah, we have totally changed our minds. I am not sharing his name right now, because again we are not sure of it. Right now, we are leaning towards the new name. We need to decide because his name or initials will be in his room.....decisions...decisions! Pictures of a somewhat completed nursery will be posted soon! Here is a picture of the new swing/bouncer we have courtesy of Matt's parents:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs