Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Grayson is 2!

Hi friends and family! I know it has been months since I last blogged, and I hope I can do it more frequently, but life happens sometimes. G is constantly on the go and I have to follow right behind :)

Grayson is almost two. HE turns two on Thursday :) He is such an amazingly brilliant, talkative, funny, and caring boy. I feel grateful everyday that I get to be his mommy. He brings so much joy to mine and Matt's lives. <3

We had an awesome birthday for G. He had 15 of his little buddies here and we had one packed house. We played games, ate yummy food, and Grayson's favorite part was everyone singing Happy Birthday to him. He still sings it with a huge smile on his face! He got some amazing gifts and loves every single one of them. Some of the huge hits were a small toy drum set, diggers and construction trucks, and a motorized Thomas the train.

I will post a more detailed update about each of us in the next few days :) 

Here are pictures from his birthday:

Decorations & Games
                                                 
My friend Maria made this awesome board for G's birthday party


 This is the dum dum walk and gummy walk. 

 Here are pin the nose on elmo and "fix Abby's face and hair"

 Oscar's Trash Toss

 Presents wall 

Abby's Magical punch
  
 Food

food 

 food

cupcakes made my wonderful friend Stacie 

 Games: throw the cookies in cookie's mouth, party favors, fix abby's face, pin the nose on Elmo 
 More of the yummy cupcakes ... they were as good as they looked too! Edible sugar paper 
 Elmo and Abby
Counting with the count 
 coloring station
Bean bag toss....Bean bags made courtesy of 

 Grayson doing the dum dum walk with Leiloni
 Moms and kids doing the walk...












 playing bowling with big bird


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs