Friday, August 16, 2013

Week 37 continued

Hey guys!  I'm sending a quick and short blog post because my longer post on Tuesday did not come via email (Matt and I subscribe as well via email, just to make sure it gets out there) Matt also likes to see it because he usually does not get to read what I post until after it is posted. He just writes his part and then I publish it.  At times, you all know, he does not have the time to write an update then it is all a surprise :)

A couple of pictures I have taken in the past 4 days that I wanted to share :)

I also want to mention, after eating a lot of my neighbors juicy and tasty veggies...we will have a garden! They have shared zucchinis, cucumbers, and tomatoes. So...soo good! It helps with my post baby weight loss to eat fresh and yummy stuff! 

I have 12 lbs to go until I am pre-baby..I may still keep trying to loose a few more lbs after, but I will not stress after that 12 lbs goes away...far far away! I also am teaching another Zumba class, which brings my total to 3 classes a week. I am running the couch to 5K 3 times a week as well.  I am really enjoying this app. It is a huge motivator, which I need, and it keeps me accountable. I am still running about a mile and walking about another mile since it is it alternates between running and walking withing a 30-40 minute span. I am enjoying running more and running further than I could before. I feel like running is a huge mental game and with my ADD brain...I usually do not run as long or as far as I am capable :)

Eating healthier is in the works for both Matt and I, but that is the hardest part of weight loss. WE love bad for you food......

 Grayson being so happy at Costco...he was such a happy baby...looking around and smiling at everyone :)
 yummy lunch of chicken, strawberries, and blueberries.... 1/4 of it ended up in his lap but practice makes perfect right?
 Cuddles with mommy

 Trying to be a civilized baby and eating for a bowl instead of spread out on a tray.....it didn't work as well as I wanted, but he did not do too bad! :)

Doing his favorite activity which is pulling himself up on anything and everything!

Please check out week 37 (my post before this) via the website: http://richardsfamilyreader.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs