Monday, June 10, 2013

30 weeks! Almost 7 months!


7 months....
Man o'man where has the time gone? I cannot believe my sweet not so little boy is almost 7 months. These have been the busiest, tiredest, and more fun 7 months I have had in my life. Matt and I are so lucky to have the sweet little boy that we have and we are just so thankful he is exactly who he is. Our sweet little "chicken"/Grayson boy!

Walks, Neighbors, and Banquets
There is a little boy that lives across the street that I posted about last time I believe. He has the sweetest little mommy and I absolutely adore him. We walked over to the farmer's market last week to get some fresh produce and our boys went in style. She had the sweetest little suit too. She was a little sad because she said it was size 12 months, and thought it wouldn't fit G. Lucky for all of us..he wears 12 month clothes and looked so dashing for Matt's end of the year Banquet/graduation for 3rd year residents in Internal Medicine. 

The Banquet was nice and long. It is nice they include all the years, but I am still not at a point where I can leave G with anyone for over 4 hours. WE took him with us and he slept in his baby carrier on me for some of the event. It didn't go too bad, but next year we will have a babysitter :) Everyone did enjoy seeing him since Matt shows his picture to everyone he works with. They were all excited to meet him. 

When we came home from banquet and Leiloni caught another sturgeon. I had to share another pic! Yay! Girl power!








Sitting Master
Grayson has become a sitting master! He will still fall over after several minutes and bang his head and cry...Mommy and daddy try to catch it before it hits the carpet...but are not always successful. The picture of him with bags was because I was getting ready for the banquet and he wanted to be held. 
P.S. The last picture where he looks scared...he was not scared..just really excited about his light up piano.







Yummy in my tummy
Grayson is only getting better when it comes to picking up his puffs and eating them. He has not yet mastered it all the time, but he is getting better. He still enjoys eating anything and everything...well his least favorite are green beans and pumpkin....





Bath fun
Grayson loves bathtime. He loves to splash and kick and eat his little gold fish that is supposed to trickle water down on him like a shower...

Zumba time
I have gotten back in the Zumba game! I was hired by LA Fitness. I really enjoy the people I have met already. I taught 4 classes 2 weeks ago and 4 classes last week. My body is sore in a good and bad way. It is good because I know I am getting in better shape...bad because I am not in shape like I was and I am sore. I had 3 classes but had to drop 2 of them because they were not conducive to G. It is so different for me to not be able to pick up jobs whenever...I have to think about the time line and how it will affect G. One of my classes was too late and too far and the other did not have childcare at that time. Leiloni has been so awesome and helpful with G. She took care of him the two times I had a later class because all that driving would have made for a cranky G and he does much better with one on one attention...of course. She also was so gracious and took him the night he was teething. He had been running fever all day and super fussy. She took him since I did not want to take him to daycare. I do not know what I would do without her! Thanks neighbor friend!

Sleeping boy
We are working on transitioning G from swaddles to no swaddles. So far, he has done well with napping unswaddled but he still only naps for one sleep cycle...30 minutes. We are also putting him down awake and trying to get him to get himself to sleep. I would love to not have him "cry it out" or "cry himself to sleep". However, he does need to learn to put himself to sleep. The one of him with his hand on his head and inside the boppy pillow, he fell asleep on his own in the living room while I was getting ready for us to go on a walk. First time that ever happened!







Reading
Here are some hilarious pictures of Grayson reading. I think he looks like he loves the US weekly the most! haha



Random cuteness
Here are some cute pics of Grayson...well let's face it I am biased...I think all pics of him are cute..here are a few 







Here is a picture of me when I was a baby...Matt is convinced G look just like me...but I still think he looks like both ...(:

Matt Minutes
I am currently on clinic. Clinic is clinic. It is not one of my favorite rotations but it is Tammy's favorite because I get home at a decent hour and before Grayson goes to bed. On wards, I work long hours but the cases are more interesting. In 2 1/2 weeks I am no longer an intern. I will be a Resident and in charge of patients in the hospital. No more resident above me. EEEK. I also do night float the 3rd week of 2nd year and I run the show with a brand new intern.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tammy growing

Tammy growing
4 months to 6 months

Baby Growing

Baby Growing
2 months to 5 monrhs